The EBSN 2021 workshop, 4th in the series, is funded by the H2020 Ebeam consortium and takes place from 13h to 18h CEST on June 14th & 15th .
You can find more information here: https://www.nanoge.org/EBSN2021/home.
This workshop includes the following topics:
- High-resolution electron energy loss and gain spectroscopy including vibrational spectroscopy
- Photon-induced near-field electron microscopy (PINEM), shaping electron wavepackets in space and time
- Interaction of slow electrons with light and nanostructures beyond adiabatic approximations
- Quantum optics and quantum coherence with electron beams
- Ultrafast analytical electron microscopy to probe spatiotemporal dynamics on the nanoscale
- Ultra-sensitive material analysis using event-based detection of single electrons and photons, correlation and coincidence detection
- Programmable electron phase plates to tailor electron wave fronts, holography
- Ultrafast coherent and incoherent cathodoluminescence
- Novel instrument development for electron beams enhancing analytical microscopy
- Applications of electron beam spectroscopy in materials science for renewable energy, metrology, low-damage imaging sensitivity in life sciences, novel quantum sensing schemes
The deadline for abstract submission is April 30th.
- eBEAM summer school 2022
- Electron Beam Spectroscopy for Nanophotonics (Paris 2019)
- Electron Beam Spectroscopy for Nanophotonics (Sitges, 2017)
- Electron Beam Spectroscopy for Nanophotonics (Amsterdam, 2014)