The eBEAM project will be carried out by PhD students and postdocs at all partner institutions.
Information on how to apply will be posted through weblinks below once they are available. Please contact the Team leaders for further inquiries.
- AMOLF, Amsterdam – all vacancies are filled
- CNRS, Univ. Paris Saclay (Paris) – vacancy: PhD student
- Delmic, Delft, NL – vacancy: scientist/engineer
- ICFO, Castelldefels, SP – vacancy: postdoc
- ThemoFisher, Eindhoven, NL – vacancy: postdoc
- University of Antwerpen – vacancy: PhD student
- University of Göttingen – vacancy: PhD student
- University of Kiel – vacancy: PhD student
In selecting PhD students and postdocs for the eBEAM project commits to open, transparent and merit-based recruitment procedures, aiming at hiring a diverse group of eBEAM researchers. All positions include dedicated opportunities for coaching and training to promote leadership.